The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raleigh M-Trax Titanium Duo-Tech 700

Hi, this is my first post so hope its in the right section? :? . Can anyone tell me if my old Raleigh is worth anything? And where the best place to sell it is? Thanks in advance. Fozzie.

Attachments

• Mtrax_Pic1.jpg
    Mtrax_Pic1.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 1,014
Yep, it looks pretty tidy and here is the best place to sell. I don't know what the gears and things are on it, but I'd say upwards of £75, maybe to £125?

what you guys think this is worth ?

IMG_1989.jpg

paints not that good but it is the steel frame and has a groove tube :D has the original dia-compe headset , k-alloy seatpost (not seized) and a good bb (not seized) no dings/cracks that i could see..........

£50 ?

Thanks for that Splatter Paint. I'll take a few more pics and get it up for sale soon. Its full Shimano LX, which was standard for it at the time. I have only added the bottle cage! Other than totally original. Only done very light work, and still rides like a dream, so hopefully it will get snapped up and loved by a new owner! Thanks again.

Rocky Mountain Blizzard 91

I have a 91 Rocky mountain Blizzard frame only. It's seen better days but it's still got its original paint and transfers. Worth owt?

Re: Rocky Mountain Blizzard 91

desmondo":2mh2d89c said:
I have a 91 Rocky mountain Blizzard frame only. It's seen better days but it's still got its original paint and transfers. Worth owt?
It's hard to say without a picture, and please say what size it is. It would help it to sell if it still had its original fork!

big.eck":2fnklr30 said:
what you guys think this is worth ?

£50 ?

my karakoram sold for £20 but i expected nearer the 50 you are suggesting.

does that help? probably not!

jonah":28pd3ktq said:
Any ideas on this at all would be really helpful :D

hi. a difficult one to value i think because of its age. not old enough to be "propper retro" (that's another debate...) and not new either.

it is a decent bike though with what looks to be a fairly sturdy spec. i would value it at around £100 but thats just a guess really. to increase your chances of getting more i'd take pictures of it without the panniers and pads etc

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back