Carpark Dash league table 2010

zigzag":2kmjgfxs said:
The Ken":2kmjgfxs said:
Kaiser won the dunkeld one too.... or was that because he pussied out and left early :)
I suspect all just part of his master plan - truly Macretro-avellian the lengths he will go to to win. Look at last year - Arran and Glentrool too, all timed to perfection.

Don't think it should be too organised velo, part of the fun is the realisation that you're getting near the end and that the bullshit will soon be beginning.

Arran was epic, singlespeed too :D

kaiser":40lk7tn4 said:
velomaniac":40lk7tn4 said:
OK compromise, what about a sailing type start, everyone milling around behind the line trying to be facing the right way when the start is signalled. Loads of guile and cheating possible there :LOL:

Never thought about using a sail :idea: pair of Gazz's pants across ma barends should see me home and dry :LOL: :LOL:
Aye, great plan until wind direction suddenly changes and you get a faceful. Would surely leave you a broken shell of a man.

Arran was a good one, tried to ninja it but you were too wily by far.

zigzag":2oce6k1t said:
kaiser":2oce6k1t said:
velomaniac":2oce6k1t said:
OK compromise, what about a sailing type start, everyone milling around behind the line trying to be facing the right way when the start is signalled. Loads of guile and cheating possible there :LOL:

Never thought about using a sail :idea: pair of Gazz's pants across ma barends should see me home and dry :LOL: :LOL:
Aye, great plan until wind direction suddenly changes and you get a faceful. Would surely leave you a broken shell of a man.

Arran was a good one, tried to ninja it but you were too wily by far.

It would be an emotional rollercoaster for sure, the fear, the elation, the fear, the nausea. I wonder would you herald my bravery or decry me a reckless fool?

I would visit you in whichever hospital for the mentally deranged you would surely end up in.

zigzag":3bl9czps said:
I would visit you in whichever hospital for the mentally deranged you would surely end up in.

No such luxuries - he'd surely be banished to the East Coast :shock: :shock: :shock:

Nawwwww no the East Coast. Send me to Detroit, Slough,anywhere but the east coast :LOL: ken likesay

A big ditch, razorwire, machine guns and minefields should be installed at Harthill to keep you westies oot, we've enough deranged neds and broken folk over here as it is :LOL:

wots all this about my skants? hope yer no casting aspersions ya bams :twisted:

I was sort of put off the dash to the car park when I nearly ran over a family last time out at drum- if looks could kill, I'll stick to flashing rather than running over!

Back