Chilterns RIDE now 13th / 14th March

Aye, gotta get some pedal time in before they stick me! Still, nothing like a bit of motivation......

Update: I've just put some new fork seals in the RC35s, so bring on the gunge!

I got up early this morning and went for a ride before the next lot of rain comes in, it was a bit muddy.....

Attachments

• DSC00256.JPG
    DSC00256.JPG
    147 KB · Views: 745
  • DSC00258_2.JPG
    DSC00258_2.JPG
    133.9 KB · Views: 744
Hi, sorry a bit late into this one, but i'd be up for a beer, ride or both. I ride around the chilterns twice a week on a modern bike, it would be great to do it on my retroride. I'm just outside Reading so i'm quite close to most pubs! ;)

Anything that involves eating, drinking and chatting about old birds (sorry, bikes :oops: ) has got my interest! :p

13th/14th good for me...lets get a ride in of some sort too (so long as you promise to wait for my slow ass)

For some reason I didn't get any updates sent about this thread. Prob's can't do that weekend as I have my work Xmas do! Yeah I know, March! Maybe later in month for me.

EDIT: Can prob's meet up for a beer or so but unlikely a ride.
2nd EDIT: Just realised it is Mother's Day on the 14th so better say no after all!

I'm away most of the coming week but will try to check in for an update when I get back from deep up a valley in the North.

Back