Coolwall - Trek OCLV

Coolwall - Trek OCLV

• Cool

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Radar":2wrgrq9j said:
Anything remotely connected to the tedious texan should burn in hell for eternity.
Sorry
Why?

What has he done that's so deserving?

I realise that he has that sort of personality that divides people - accepted, but he is a phenomenal athlete, and has come out of the other side of some serious illness.

I'm no fanboy, I'm probably largely ambivalent to him, I just don't get why all the hating?

After all, leads to fear, which leads to the dark side of the force...

I'm afraid i have to say `COOL' I'm in the middle of building a `97 9800 OCLV hardtail. Guess i won't post it here with all this negativity.
:(

OCLV framed mountain bikes- cool, especially the Green or Black with gold lettering Gary Fisher variety from the mid-90s (the pro caliber and super caliber).

Unnnncoool.

As stated by others, the previous generation is pretty cool. Lugged carbon, nice spec, light bikes with cool colors. Back when I saved up to get my Yo, my best riding buddy grabbed an orange 8700.

But once they went OCLV.......nooooooo......

(the hardtails are more than a hair cooler than the abysmal Y bikes though!)

Quote "I now have a OCLV very similar (if not the exact one) to that in the first picture. Very nice frame, very well made. Sadly for the seller the name was wrong so it went for less than a mid range steel Kona."

It is that very same one John ;) , not quite as warm in your neck of the woods as its first home in sunny Spain!!!!

There we go. Looks like OCLV is

uncool.jpg

Next up...wait and see :D

Latest posts

Back