Ecurie MacRetro Jersey

Looks worryingly pro :shock: I'll bring extra large roll of cling film for slimming 'gut wrap'.

Nice one TK :) can you do one with a sleeve badge?

here you go - can play with size etc, if we go for the wrap around we might need to get it done properly as opposed to a patch or iron on.

Attachments

• Top2.jpg
    Top2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 398
That looks cool as. If you can do one with extra stretch material around the front and sides i would have one.

Nice work TK :cool: mibee need a wee poll on the different styles :D

Dr S":mz1p1rwo said:
That looks cool as. If you can do one with extra stretch material around the front and sides i would have one.

No probs on the stretch bit :LOL: but are you prepared to race under the Ecurie banner?

One of these for Si I think:

tunnocks-jersey.jpg

Go nicely with his van too.

that is fantastic zigzag. most appropriate for me too.... could we get tunnocks sponsorship? ..or maybe Bell's Pies.

Suggested sponsors....

Forfar Bridies
Tunnocks
Irn Bru
Bell's Steak Pies

any others?

kaiser":38rnub5b said:
No probs on the stretch bit :LOL: but are you prepared to race under the Ecurie banner?

Aye, I'd happily don the colours and join you so long there is a 'Fat Veterans who smoke Tabs mid-race' category.

Come to think of it- have you considered having custom scottish jerseys done- three pockets on the back for Irn Brew, Battered Confectionery and Giro and a pocket for fags on the arm?? That would be as you say 'the baws'

Back