Bin Monkey
BoTM Winner
PoTM Winner
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Got this email through:

''Hello Everyone,
Plans are going well for the 2010 Bike Festival / Norman Fay Ride. It will be held at Bents Park South Shields on Sunday 13 th June, Gates will be open at 11:00 am and the Norman Fay Ride will be at 14:00 . The ride will be a short ride around town passing the location of Normans shop in Eldon St where most of the N F bikes were made and then back to Bents Park . There will be a marquee there with various displays. There will be an area in the marquee for a Norman Fay display and other bikes of interest. I would like to know who will be able to attend and have their N F bikes put on display and then join in on the ride. Also could EVERYONE put together their story and some pics as to how and when they aquired their N F bike and how it has been restored and any interesting rides their bikes have done , this will be for display info at the festival .
If anyone has any other bikes they think would be of interest and would like to put on display please let me know. The size of the marquee will depend on the number of bikes to be displayed so there is no restrictions on space available .

Please let me know your thought and ideas,

HARRY..........''

PM me if you are interested.

norman_fay_brochure_1_192.jpg

Show us the Pete Matthews bike please. I was with Pete on Saturday evening at a re-union dinner of old 60's and 70's riders.

Old Ned":19d2ctlo said:
Show us the Pete Matthews bike please. I was with Pete on Saturday evening at a re-union dinner of old 60's and 70's riders.

I will ask for you as it wasnt my magazine.

Back