1994 Cannondale M600 Singlespeed (updated 01/05/10 pg. 3)

mikee":287td2x5 said:
nice bike m8

but are you sure thats an 1 1/4" headtube ?

just dont look that big thats all

Thanks!

It doesn't look much different in size than a 1 1/8" headtube, but it's definitely 1 1/4". The 1 1/4" headset fit perfectly, plus that's what it came with when the bike was new, according to the '94 catalog.

magicmistertea":258qkext said:
clockworkgazz":258qkext said:
nice bet you it is light, not 100% on the tyres all black?

very nice looking machine... sorry but i reakon black tyres would look better !!! :)

Thanks.

I guess I'll need to fit some black tires on it at some point just to see how it looks since the overwhelming majority don't like the IRC rustwalls. :shock:

Wow. Hadn't looked on this thread because I'm indifferent on Cannondales but seriously, that is a fabulous looking bike.

Good work.

coomber":3nwxl7i3 said:
Wow. Hadn't looked on this thread because I'm indifferent on Cannondales but seriously, that is a fabulous looking bike.

Good work.

Much thanks. It's actually my first complete build and I'm very pleased with the results!

I finally received the single chainring bolts and removed the outer ring. I'll try to get some updated photos up soon.

I really like this build, very nicely done! PLEASE dont change the tyres, blackwalls are cheap and nasty and will ruin the classy looks.

Fenton":3bdvgisn said:
I really like this build, very nicely done! PLEASE dont change the tyres, blackwalls are cheap and nasty and will ruin the classy looks.

Thanks! Don't worry, the rustwalls are staying! :) Blackwalls are too boring.

Back