Deore DX hubs wanted

might be abel to get some dx 650's pair 32 but they arn't cheap they gonna cost £65 posted if interested phone life cycles on 01502 519599 hope that helps from dan :D :cool:

That is way too much, but thanks for letting me know. It must be possible to find a set for a more reasonable price.

ebay.com

do a search for Deore DX, there is usually loads.

In fact...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Shimano-Deore-DX-Q- ... dZViewItem

done it for you, $32.95 BIN.. no international shipping though so you'll need a US friend to help you out.

Can't help but wonder how many pairs you sell at £65, when they are available brand new on the bay for less than £20?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
its not me that makes the prices its the boss hes a bit retarded when it comes to pricing i have told him you can get them cheaper else where but he cant help himself :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Maybe you can show him the ebay link just posted and he might lower his price. Too bad that eBay guy doesn't ship international.

il show him monday ya never know he might sort his head out the problem is they cost a bomb from the whole sales before he adds his cut but he always goes ott well his loss :LOL: :LOL: :cool:

Back