lincs wold aftermouth thread inc pics

longun":ffctukwc said:
FluffyChicken":ffctukwc said:
longun":ffctukwc said:
.. at that race were you have to read a map :? lol,but should be good after :roll: ..

Orienteering or something else completely different ?

Orienteering buddy,aint done it for years,should be interesting :? although me n dave sorted my cheating plot...........gonna wait 5 mins for the next team and follow them,out sprint them near the end lol

we can wait for my scunny run,lewis1066 is plotting other routes,we have plenty of time so no rush :D

Where you doing it, I used to race when I where a wee teenager. Stopped when they wanted me to race for Yorkshire and possibly go international (I cannot remember details too much). Probably my aversion to not racing for me or for fun :roll: . I've did a small night event a few months back and my old man has produced some recent courses.
Was a member of HALO and EBOR myself back in the day.

Ever thought about combining the two and doing a bike-O ?

FluffyChicken":22z8b4iz said:
longun":22z8b4iz said:
FluffyChicken":22z8b4iz said:
longun":22z8b4iz said:
.. at that race were you have to read a map :? lol,but should be good after :roll: ..

Orienteering or something else completely different ?

Orienteering buddy,aint done it for years,should be interesting :? although me n dave sorted my cheating plot...........gonna wait 5 mins for the next team and follow them,out sprint them near the end lol

we can wait for my scunny run,lewis1066 is plotting other routes,we have plenty of time so no rush :D

Where you doing it, I used to race when I where a wee teenager. Stopped when they wanted me to race for Yorkshire and possibly go international (I cannot remember details too much). Probably my aversion to not racing for me or for fun :roll: . I've did a small night event a few months back and my old man has produced some recent courses.
Was a member of HALO and EBOR myself back in the day.

Ever thought about combining the two and doing a bike-O ?

somewere in the peaks,they wont release details till nearer the day so we cant pre plan apparently lol

raced loads when i was alot younger,did a marathon last year and wouldnt mind MM next year,did wll racing bmx but well to old n fat now :roll:

washed my bike again when i got home.

BAD idea riding a mint flite in the mud. it looks about 20 years old now

:evil:

Sithlord":3gfc66em said:
Andy, good to see your riding a proper bike for a change,, but could not help notice that modern mech on the back fella.. :roll: :roll:
:LOL:

So you didn't notice, the front mech, shifters, chainset or forks then ;)

Gonna keep it as it is for now, apart from getting some silver low rise bars, due to being on quite a tight budget it worked out a bit cheaper going modern bits on a retro frame, as I had a fair few bits lying around, than doing a full period resto job, which may happen as & if funds allow ;)

Also rewashed the bike & I still think I may have missed some mud somewhere :LOL:

i cant find my camera lead so i cant get the pics up. i have a vouple of good shots of the two chris's climbing. can i text them to someone then they can email them to me?

found my lead!

zmfu6c.jpg

2ufgbig.jpg

zus8k8.jpg

15hj287.jpg

f2m2vl.jpg

Back