lincs wold aftermouth thread inc pics

I can't get internet on computer so can't see most of the pics. Can see one of andy looking completely mental though.

My parents are delighted to have entertained us today, it's what they do best!

Apologies for riding modern today but new bike and all that.

I find it amusing that of the 4 bikes on shakedown runs mine was the only one to let us down. I'll keep an eye on my skewers in future...

Highlights for me were andy's pointed stick, chris long's mountain goat climbing, chrisv's rigid proflex. And best of all, newcomer matt's crash. The only off of the day and it's uphill. Class

I'll try and add my pictures tomorrow.

Anyone up for a recce round broughton woods this coming sunday?

Big thanks to my drivers today!

Now guaranteed thick gloopy mud with extra rain to make it worse, so which idiot thought it was a good idea to leave a brake booster on there :LOL:

I wish I could have come, been updating Win7-RC to Win7 Release on laptops most of the day :| and I tell you it's not the most fun thing to do.

If its ok with the rest of you can we do the Chris's Scunthorpe ride in three weeks time?
The Sunday after next is Valentines day and don't think it would go down well if I disappear for half the day again :LOL:

2 more things, sorry to chris long for my sister's dog trying to eat him. And i'm really pleased that were getting our act together and trying to ride regularly. We'll have to try and get the lincoln lot out too!

chrisv40":3cpl0dlb said:
If its ok with the rest of you can we do the Chris's Scunthorpe ride in three weeks time?
The Sunday after next is Valentines day and don't think it would go down well if I disappear for half the day again :LOL:

hey!

valintines day?! hahaha

mothers day matey lol :LOL:

Looks like you had a great time.

Bet you can't wait for the next PoTM:
160pmht.jpg

was about to say that as well lol, i can make the 14 th ,7th im at donnington and 21st im at that race were you have to read a map :? lol,but should be good after :roll:

plotted a route around my side of scunny,around 17ish miles with mostly woods and the odd strech of road linking it together,fairly easy but interesting and ridable on anything ;)

Looks like a good day was had by all :) , Ah! how I miss the lincolnshire sticky mud ..... NOT :LOL: :LOL:

Going to be planning a few rides up soon, be good to get some of you lot up here where there is some proper hills... ;)

Andy ,, good to see your riding a proper bike for a change,, but could not help notice that modern mech on the back fella.. :roll: :roll:

Back