Anodized trick bits

Cheers guys,
Anodising isnt dead, but its not as prolific as it used to be, its still def good in by book though!

stevet1 - I am prob gonna order some stuff from the US website is any of you guys fancy anything - I think the custom engraving on the spacers etc is awesome!!

dbmtb - er, yeah I do have valve caps on my road bike?! Do you take em off to save weight or am I totally missing something?!

the_dark_horse":217c6tnk said:
valve caps on my road bike?! Do you take em off to save weight or am I totally missing something?!

In my part of the world it's considered bad form to have valve caps on your racer. And also the little locking nuts to tighten near the rim.

It means it takes longer to get your tube out if you have a puncture, and shows consideration to your riding partners who don't have to wait as long. Just imagine if several people puncture on a training ride....

It's not as if you need to protect a valve in the same way on a road bike anyway.

Basically, they are unneccessary so why fit them?

and being a mtb rider i have no idea why roadies wouldnt use dust caps and valve lock nuts whats 6 secs in the grand scehme of things ie LIFE any ways that 6 secs is a drop in the ocean in the long run so steep back take a deep breath and remember that everyone of us is differant and thus likes things done in are own differnt way SO STOP ACTING LIKE KIDS and play nice. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Purely Custom are very quick. Can recommend them - I'm the proud owner of a black jolly roger headset cap.

Radar":3kyms8df said:
Purely Custom are very quick. Can recommend them - I'm the proud owner of a black jolly roger headset cap.

Thanks for the info - always good to hear that a foregin co have come up with the goods.

I have emailed them for shipping costs to the UK - does anyone else want anything while I am at it?!

Back