And today I did......

Finished my 700c wheeled fixie urban bike thingy based on a Raleigh Ace 10 speed racer circa early 80's..

Debatable about whether it looks cool, pictures maybe eventually but it is so silent, sneaking up on folks going to be so easy :twisted:

Really clever rear wheel in that its a hybrid front wheel with a disc hub. Axle replaced with a longer track bolt fitted item and spaced out for the dropouts. From VeloSolo I got a bolt on to the disc mounts 19T cog, nice solid piece of brit machined steel. Total cost of bike sub £100, which is way better than a Charge Plug :D

Now I just need to start rolling up my jeans and carrying a courier bag all the time (already got one) :LOL:
4394440971_13fce989ae.jpg

4395221856_99b14ca58c.jpg

Pics up in previous post, rotten pics as camera phone is poor and not going outside as its miserable out there.

I so wanted that link to be real Enid. :LOL:

Velo you need to cut the bar down to the width of the brake levers for that real fixie look :)

Nice one V, I'm just about to put a similar set of bars on mine. I'd get yersell a back brake though, especially since your no clipped

Back