National RB Event: Trough of Bowland Aftermath Thread.

Great day out, nice to meet some of you guys and see some awesome bikes. Hats off to Mark and Paul for such a brilliantly organised event.

Apologies if we held anyone up, Mrs E_R took a tumble at the start on the ice and had a confidence knock (elPedro666 did a sterling job of avoiding her too ;) ) so we hung back for the rest of the ride.

After initially not seeing eye to eye with the Saracen on her maiden off road voyage, we came to an agreement towards the end after it threw me off twice in comical spd stuck fashion (luckily no one saw either :LOL: ) that I would stop slagging of her weight and we got on much better after that, could be won by her yet.

trough of bowland

great day hope at next event to ride all the way round and not fall off as much
thanks andyb

Top day yesterday. Great weather, some lovely bikes and great to meet some other people that enjoy riding old junk :LOL:
Cheers to Mark and Paul for organizing it all.

A few from a great ride yesterday, great bikes, great company.. :)

PICT0987.jpg

PICT1006.jpg

PICT1004.jpg

PICT0988.jpg

PICT0996.jpg

PICT0989.jpg

PICT0990.jpg

PICT0998.jpg

PICT0999-1.jpg

PICT0988.jpg

PICT0995.jpg

PICT1003.jpg

PICT0991.jpg

PICT1011.jpg

PICT1009.jpg

PICT1037.jpg

PICT1001.jpg

PICT1023.jpg

PICT1022.jpg

PICT1041.jpg

Had a great day, good seeing all the bikes and faces together

I will have to go to more of these meets in the future I think

lovin the photos taken in the shaded wood very nice

Another fantastic Retrobike ride round the Gisburn trails !

Special thanks to Mark & Paul for putting on a great ride ! It was really good to meet more people from the site , see some amazing bikes (minty Marin Pine mountain and gorgeous Nuke Proof) .... and i got to meet the Gold trader of the year ...every year Sithlord !! ;) Loved every minute of the day and I hope to see everyone again soon !! ....oh , and I got to put my Bike of the region sticker on the Dekerf :D

Fantastic pic's so far and I'll add a few of my own !!

009.jpg
010-1.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg
024.jpg
026-1.jpg
043.jpg
044.jpg
045.jpg
050.jpg
054.jpg
056.jpg

Looks like a great ride and what a brilliant turn out, well done Mark & Paul. Good to see a Parkpre on the trails :D

:cool:

great pics, wish i could of stayed for the top loop after lunch, time was against us though.

great day, thanks for having us northerners.

Great pics guys. I loved the ride, I'll definatly be going back when it drys out.

Was good to see the usuall and new faces.

Anyone requiring a 'Retrobike Rider' tag for attending this event and riding retro? If so pm me i'll get a list off to John.

Back