Giant AC Team

IMG_0524.jpg

Cheers AJ but think this ones a keeper. Am probably going to change the rear swing arm for a BETD one they look lush and offer another inch and a half of travel and cant decide weather or not to change the Z1's for some super T pro's.
Finaly got the cranks, grips and a few other little things sorted today so it now finished i think.
http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv82 ... G_0528.jpg

Definately go for the linkage

acteam2.jpeg

AND Super-T Pros.

SUPER%20T%20PRO%20QR20+.jpg

It'll be a Beastie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Is your chain device 4 or 5 arm.
Just curious as I've got a spare outer plate for a 5 arm compact drive (up to 50t :shock: ).

Hi Xizang not entirely sure what you mean but the chaindevice has 3 arms bolting to the frame and the cranks are 4 arm.
Took out on sunday for a ood ride as you can see for the first time, its such a nice ride just proving to be alittle problamatic setting up the chain device but all gremlins will be ironed out soon.

Attachments

• Photo-0100.jpg
    Photo-0100.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 4,903
garetha1980":1jgxyk2f said:
Hi Xizang not entirely sure what you mean but the chaindevice has 3 arms bolting to the frame and the cranks are 4 arm.
Took out on sunday for a ood ride as you can see for the first time, its such a nice ride just proving to be alittle problamatic setting up the chain device but all gremlins will be ironed out soon.

3 arms bolting to the frame would be an ISCG fitting, either Old or '05. I was referring to the crank arms though, my outer plate is for a 5 arm crank, so no good to you :(

iscg.jpg

Hi xizang maybe you can help me or anyone else with something ive no got much experiance with chain devices and if i have the chain ring on the outside of the crank arms the chain is too far over and the same if i swap the chain ring to the inside the chain is too far over to the middle, any ideas? Cheers

garetha1980":3nrrna1o said:
If i have the chain ring on the outside of the crank arms the chain is too far over and the same if i swap the chain ring to the inside the chain is too far over to the middle, any ideas? Cheers

The chain-ring should be in the middle ring position. How and where is it too far over? The middle position is used for the optimum chain-line for all gears when running 1 ring up front. And because this is how a MRP, e-13 chain device works, by sandwiching the ring between the 2 plates.

Back