National Retrobike Event: Trough of Bowland, 27/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm feeling sorry for my self sat in the office in London at 8am on a Saturday....enjoy yourselves!

I'm sat stuffing my face in a cafe overlooking the town square in Skipton and the sun is shining. I have a sneeking feeling this is going to be a good day.
Now back to my Eggs Benedict :D

crud":2tak5ghv said:
Sidewinder":2tak5ghv said:
crud":2tak5ghv said:
il be there, was going to take my orange but that build hit a dead end early this week, was then going to take my CB but took receipt of a new bike today less wheels and seat, that i havent even ridden yet and not being very sensible im going to take that!
Bet that's a Llandegla container !! :LOL:

how much?

how do you get to be north wales aec and live on the wirral ;)
Cos no one else would do it? ;)
where is it then?

Sidewinder":1kdn5tpc said:
crud":1kdn5tpc said:
Sidewinder":1kdn5tpc said:
crud":1kdn5tpc said:
il be there, was going to take my orange but that build hit a dead end early this week, was then going to take my CB but took receipt of a new bike today less wheels and seat, that i havent even ridden yet and not being very sensible im going to take that!
Bet that's a Llandegla container !! :LOL:

how much?

how do you get to be north wales aec and live on the wirral ;)
Cos no one else would do it? ;)
where is it then?

at Rhuddlan, they are to hire, 40ft containers..nice shade of green :D

Great ride, wish I was fit enough to go back out for the second loop!

Nice to meet you all.

;) was a good day, got to find out what my pace is like and even better to meet new people and ride new tracks.

looking forward to the pics!

saltyman":1qacthdb said:
;) was a good day, got to find out what my pace is like and even better to meet new people and ride new tracks.

looking forward to the pics!

I'll tell you what your Pace was like..... Blooming lovely! ;)
Really enjoyed it today and was good to finally give the Clockwork a run out. Great bunch you retro folk, look forward to seeing you again. :D

Good ride out guys..., nice putting faces to the names :) , got a few pics I'll post a bit later.. :)

See you at next one.. :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back