Purple Zaskar?

angrytoaster

Devout Dirtbag
so...A purple zaskar happened to follow me home today. It is equipped with full xt, blown out judys, and some neato titec ti bars. Its got some rather nice wheels, spare for the rear xt hub having some awful noise coming from it, even after taking it apart and regreasing.

I am not really big on GT's, and have only owned one GT bike before. I recall seeing a purple zaskar going on ebay a while back but, cant find any info on them via the internet. 02950660 is its serial number, if that helps anybody who could tell me a little about this.

Also, whats it take to rebuild these judys? The bikes kinda rough, and the components on it have received ample abuse from its owner. Right now its kinda finnicky to ride but I plan to have her join the fleet and be a passable work\school bike.

Any gurus out there?

AT

angrytoaster":2m689n51 said:
sorry, iphone quality photo. its Definitely knock-your-3dv-eyes-out purple though, thanks for the link!

:shock: crikey, it looks ink blue :shock:

Lovely frame though would like to see the real colour ;)

:oops: :oops: :oops: Damn my colorblind eyes. Might actually be blue. somehow I like it less! Went and got a second opinion...told me I was crazy to say purple. whoops :twisted:

Reguardless... 95, thinking about finding some fitting rigid forks for it, re-running the cables, and possibly getting a new decal kit for it and using it often! Priority one : getting rid of the moon-reach stem.

Back