Nice Ringle Collar

This has gone nuts.. :roll:

Saw andrewl in there at the beginning..

Well I was sure there would be a few people interested in it and I actually thought it would go for a bit more (even though its a small simple part).

Probably payed too much but parts like this where I can actually bid on them don't come up that often.

Anyway now to locate the right frame for it... ;)

To be fair I only thought it had gone nuts because I wasn't after it.. It's not like I have never paid over the odds for something eh :oops:

Nice part anyways mate, what frame you gunna get? Is it a 27.2/28.6mm Ø collar ya?

andrewl":ro8kns46 said:
Well I was sure there would be a few people interested in it and I actually thought it would go for a bit more (even though its a small simple part).

Probably payed too much but parts like this where I can actually bid on them don't come up that often.

Anyway now to locate the right frame for it... ;)

Ugh...I feel like shit, man. I had no idea I was bidding up anyone from here. :cry:

stretchb0x":o5pbedif said:
Ugh...I feel like shit, man. I had no idea I was bidding up anyone from here. :cry:

Don't worry about it, I set myself what I thought was a reasonable limit and was really expecting to be outbid, so no harm done.

Kingroon - I'm not sure what it will be going on at this stage as I don't think it will go with any of the current projects. Also in two minds whether it woud look better on something polished or painted but it would make an interesting story to say I built a bike around the seatpost clamp though. :D

Off topic, I've got a 97ish XT group, forks etc also looking for a frame to call home, just having trouble finding the right frame at a reasonable price....

Back