National Retrobike Event: Trough of Bowland, 27/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
crud":1w4hofym said:
il be there, was going to take my orange but that build hit a dead end early this week, was then going to take my CB but took receipt of a new bike today less wheels and seat, that i havent even ridden yet and not being very sensible im going to take that!
Bet that's a Llandegla container !! :LOL:

saltyman":j70nhdo1 said:
:shock: flapjack?

:p ohhhh yeah, sounds good.

my riding buddy has a injury so im bringing sithlord down.
Now I'm REALLY pissed that I'm not going !! :cry: :cry:

Sidewinder":31xxmexu said:
crud":31xxmexu said:
il be there, was going to take my orange but that build hit a dead end early this week, was then going to take my CB but took receipt of a new bike today less wheels and seat, that i havent even ridden yet and not being very sensible im going to take that!

how much?

how do you get to be north wales aec and live on the wirral ;)

crud":32t2qyb8 said:
Sidewinder":32t2qyb8 said:
crud":32t2qyb8 said:

how much?

how do you get to be north wales aec and live on the wirral ;)

I think Liverpool used to be the capital of north wales :shock:
sorry Ill get my coat :oops:

I think I have two rideable bikes (bar some inevitable car-park tweaking...).

Unfortunately I may fall asleep in the saddle...

Quick request - I totally forgot to buy a dust cap tool, if anyone could bring one along for me to use that would be great! :oops: :LOL:

Then I'll have to buy one to get them off again... :roll:

edit

and please don't disown me because I'm on the mmmBop - t'other half will have my lovely (if a bit Frankenbuilt at the moment) Ibis! :oops:

Copping out

Hey all.

It's killing me to say this but Sammy and I won't be able to make it tomorrow. Boo to that miniature train! (Yes, it really is a miniature train that's caused our non attendance!).

It's a real shame not to be there.

Have a rocking ride and we'll hope to come to the next one.

Sarah

That's a shame Sarah. We'll miss the pair of you. I'll try to make sure the ride doesn't get too serious at any point without you, and I'll make sure that Stally has someone to talk too without his mates around. ;)

HarryCrumb":1g4xg1u7 said:
That's the cantis set up on the ParkPre then, best get some sleep

see you all in the morning ;)

Be great to see another Parkpre :cool:
Although I decided to go rigid and go on the Saracen, i know i would have more fun on my Parkpre, but its not quite as retro with my setup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back