East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

Found out what was wrong with the brakes. When the pad wears down the spring ejects itself into the rotor as a 'warning'.

Thanks Hope for that design feature, you made all our lives better on that snowy, windswept, blasted heath as Ed hacked away with his swiss army knife trying to free it ;) :LOL:

orange71":2eb5wt4q said:
nice to hear from you. I can't make it but maybe one of the others can. We should organise a joint ride sometime - like the three tribes in May.

That sounds like a great idea. There could possibly be a large catchment. As i'm north lincolnshire i'm on the cusp of the lincolnshire and yorkshire groups and you guys are fairly close- the pines are about an hour away.

I just want to feel like i belong!

I think i'll check into here a bit more regularly and see what's going on

:LOL: there's all sorts of rubbish that goes on here! We try and ride every week though so that keeps us going through the dark and cold of winter.

lewis1641":2rlzhflu said:
orange71":2rlzhflu said:
nice to hear from you. I can't make it but maybe one of the others can. We should organise a joint ride sometime - like the three tribes in May.

That sounds like a great idea. There could possibly be a large catchment. As i'm north lincolnshire i'm on the cusp of the lincolnshire and yorkshire groups and you guys are fairly close- the pines are about an hour away.

I just want to feel like i belong!

I think i'll check into here a bit more regularly and see what's going on

What about a 3 counties meet at the pines... April/mayish which would be East Midlands 1 year anniversary time?

Right, who is up for Tuesday at the Pines...You never know, I might even retro singlespeed it just for laughs :shock:

Mat
Phil
Rob?
John Shuttleworth (sorry Ed, he didn't fancy going to the cinema with you)

Anyone else up for it?

Back