Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sun 21st

• Sat 27th

• Sun 28th

• Total voters
Velo will be mostly riding my Nishiki in SS mode as I need to start my SS training for SSEC10. This bike is by far the biggest gate in my collection as ZZ can testify and i'm thinking its looking good if ungainly. Also this is my third visit to the Drum on a single speed, I wonder what the Drums like with a choice of gears :?

No coming to the Drum, weathers too crap and its a long tough journey in these conditions for my brave chaufeur RobMac.

He may say the same, the Drum will still be there later :)

Cheers All

Velo

Fair do's lads, can't say I blame you. Long way to drive with no guaranteee of good riding conditions at the end of it.

Still going to head down, got childcare sorted, seems a shame to waste it.

Radek, no worries if you don't fancy it, but if you do, I'll see you in the car park at 10-ish :)

Get up a little earlier ZZ and get down to Hexham on da A69 and jump in the van with me and ride Gisburn! They've got about 30 riders now and the weather looks half decent. Hexham's probably nearer than Drum, no??

Ach Si, if I was on my todd I'd take you up on the offer, but I've got my daughter tonight and I'm dropping her off at her mum's tomorrow morning, and no way I can drop her off any earlier. Looks like it'll be a good day out though, bloody good turnout too.

Back