• Sun 21st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat 27th

• Sun 28th

• Total voters
jimihendrix":3hcbnn08 said:
Doubt i'll make this tomorrow guys, caught a cold durring the week and have felt crap all day today :roll:
Bummer. Better than TK's bathroom excuse though. Hope your feeling better soon bud.

Wondering if Jamie'll make it too. A9 was sounding like a real horror story on the radio this morning :?

Yeah was speaking to clients up granton on Spey and they said it was a mess......

Enjoy lads what's the forecast look like, kind of wet and slushy in killie.

Would like make complain about scottish weather once again. So who's gonna go, don't want to be alone there.

Its not a bad place when the weathers poor, lots of cover from wind and rain :)

I'm out

Sorry guys I am pulling out of Drum tomorrow. I am hoping to be travelling down tomorrow afternoon for Ae but that is weather dependant as well.
The A9 was shut today in 2 places, one before Inverness and the other before Perth. I didnt fancy sleeping in the car again ;)
I will see what its like in the morning and make up my mind.
Gaz, if I do come down I will stay with the inlaws at Balloch as I may not get there till late as its a 6 or 7 hour drive at best. Sorry for the late notice but give my apologies and thanks to the family.
Sorry to do this as I was really looking forward to a double header weekend.
Jamie

Personally if I found you at the Drum Jamie I'd call the plods to warn them of a complete nutter and get you admitted to a psych hospital. This is not the weather for travelling from North Scotland ;)

No worries jamie as velo says no point risking life and limb for some trails that are not going anywhere. And agree with kaiser drum is pretty sheltered and even in bad weather prob one of the better trail centres indeed do we have an alternative venue kaiser if ae is to bad- think the blog suggests avoiding it at least at the mo- the tree was suggested as a better venue?

velomaniac":2lf2jf9d said:
Personally if I found you at the Drum Jamie I'd call the plods to warn them of a complete nutter and get you admitted to a psych hospital. This is not the weather for travelling from North Scotland ;)
:LOL: Maybe see you Sunday Jamie.

Still on for tomorrow, been bursting to get back since November.

Back