• Sun 21st

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sat 27th

• Sun 28th

• Total voters
velomaniac":1g9zkt1j said:
Your from Poland, surely this snow is of little consequence to you, anyway the thaws started already ;)
So true but I'm getting older, not finding so much fun in deep snow as back in old days :D This darn snow came from Poland to Scotland after me :twisted:

clockworkgazz":2ctzeemq said:
wet roots- have fun lads ;)
Aye, one way or the other, this is what we'll be dealing with. I'm hoping the rain should wash most of the snow and slush away.

When I was there the other week, even though it had been raining it wasn't too slippy, in fact it seemed less rooty too. Conditions were as good as they have ever been. Remember about the bit after the fire road :)

kaiser":27z4ppsp said:
I was there the other day. conditions are great considering. It actually didnae seem that slippy or rooty. One section to look out for is after the twisty trees bit which brings you out at a pond, you head down the fireroad. When you cut back into the trail its a very fast section, one area right at the start has been slightly washed away and its a wee bit precarious. Other than that business as usual.Last year Gazz and I completed the red with the black end and then went back and done the black start. This worked quite well, if you don't fancy it stay at the carpark if you do your warmed up and trail ready enough to do it. Nothing is impossible retro but you might mince a few bits, good to have a wee sessioning bit on some of the obsatcles. Reckon the black start takes 30 mins or so but its worth it. Either that or do the lot.

:)

Back