Chain Reaction Cycles

irish is as irish does lol they might get it right one day again lol

Yer Power b'roight Weak, Old Maan- Oi'll tek yon Loightzaber an' Stick it Up Thy Bum!

If only they had let Dave Prowse do the voice....... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: just got it

My new Giro Atmos arrived from SJS this morning.....complete with 3cm crack in the polystyrene :cry: I'll let you know how good the customer service is, looks like a manufacturing fault though, packaging was fine!

Stu

Just as an update SJS were great, mega quick turnaround with the replacement and sent two good quality inner tubes of my choice to cover my return postage of the faulty helmet (it only cost me £2.18 to post!) would use them again :D

Stu

Been impressed with SJS in the past, and just had very good experience with ukbikestore - thanks for the tip, tintin40!

Well I've always had no probs with CRC but...

aarrggh!

This week they have sent me thr wrong tyres, and so not able to wait ubtil they process the return, have bought replacements (as it turned out the right tyres were actually out of stock!) and now the replacements haven't turned up! And they were accidentally not shipped.

They've gotten too big haven't they. Gone the way of so many others. Mistakes happen, but silly oversights on the back of the first mistake - that's rubbish customer service. Can't be arsed any more.

Back to the lbs.

Well i've given up with buying bike kite on line. My LBS was great on Saturday. So helpful - 100% with advice. I have two LBS :D plus i have at least four near work :D
Then i don't have to go to the post office or what ever private post office they have sent. Or sort out returns. And wait for refunds. Just nip down early and get service with any advice needed from LBS :D :D

Back