Chilterns RIDE now 13th / 14th March

Splatter Paint

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just scoping out who would be interested in a Chilterns area meet? Not necessarily a ride as the weather has been bloody awful and the trails here are sodden. So maybe meet up in a pub for a pie and a pint and natter about old bikes? It'd be just like posting on here, but with the added bonus of human interaction and beer! :LOL:

I ran this past mtbfix and development_cycle and they were keen, though everybody has commitments. So post on here if you’re up for a meet and we’ll sort a date out. We could do a ride too, though if it is after the end of March I can't attend. :(

SP

Defo keen just need to sort out some dates, Henley or near Twyford where we rode last time, there's at least one nice pub there too, although I'm certainly no expert on that area.

I'm taking a few lads around the loop we did last April this weekend. Will be wet as heck but that is what it is all about.

Count me in, baby permitting.

If you decide to ride (rather than just meet) may well be up for it.

You can count me out this weekend guys, folks are coming to visit but throw some other dates at me. I understand why you want to ride so desperately Mike, get as many in as you can before the end of next month.

Back