MM Retro Meet, Social, Race and Stand - Who Is Coming !!

Sounds like the commissaires are treated better by the organisers than the marshalls were in 2004!

The rain has been pretty steady for the last few days (I'm 12 miles or so from the venue) and the field at the front of our hosue has gone from bone dry to standing water in that time.

The local soil is very clay rich so with greasy roots it should make it great fun if not very fast - expect scenes that look like they are out of the 1st World War although, I imagine, without the poetry.

ibis on site

Guys, dont really know any of you but I'll be there riding my two ti ibises, the bowti and timojo (in SS mode) so will pop by and say hello!

hey, don't worry!

I honestly wouldn't recognise anyone from here, and only been out once or twice :)
..and I am stuck camping/racing with them for a weekend :? :LOL:

Aye, see you there Gus..what time you looking to arrive ??

Do we have a silly hat code for the BBQ then ??

oh dear, I have failed miserably on the fancy dress front I'm afraid.

Just hoping mrs Wu's cold doesn't materialise into Mr Wu's cold scuppering race ability by Sat, at the moment!

Hoping to be about lunch time. We'll see. If you make a camp, save us a BIG spot as I'm bringing the mothership tent. (i need space to change regularly and my 2 man one wasn't looking promising in the rain!).

:roll: :LOL:

Hoping to get there around midday to 1pm..

can you pm me your mobile number so we can hook up when there.

Make a bespectacle of yourself....

The official theme for the Retrobike VIP BBQ on Friday is 'The Sunglasses After Dark Party' - don't say you weren't warned!

Prizes for originality and daftness of interpretation.... :cool:

Mine Host

Back