FS: Ritchey frame, bonty post, RaceFace modular stem, RC130s

Deveron53

Senior Retro Guru
UPDATE: Frame now SOLD.

Still got the RaceFace stem left... It's really nice!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Up first is a frame that is built from Ritchey Custom Tange Prestige Ultralite tubing, has all the Ritchey bits such as socket rear dropouts, diamond bottle mounts etc but such things as crudcatcher mounts on the downtube.

Fantastic frame, has been ridden by me for a few years but don't know quite who produced it. I think it was produced under license by Merlin Cycles of Lancashire.

Fork is included. I went through a load of forks and weighed each one. This came out at 1100g. There is a Ritchey fork for sale at the moment, see the listings. Would make a better partner for this frame.

Frame is in need of a respray.

Size is 17.5" centre to centre.

Headset included is basic WTB Momentum.

Woodman seatpost clamp and front derailleur is included.

Chainset and BB and saddle are not for sale. Stem and Bars and Bonty seatpost are extra, please see below:

Frame and forks (and included bits) are offered at £65 shipped. Or make me a sensible offer...

Next up is a Raceface system stem with 130mm and 110mm beams. Bolts replaced with stainless steel and internal threads cleaned up with tap.
£20 shipped.

Pace RC130s - bought from this forum but too narrow for me at 545mm.
£20 shipped. SOLD

Bontrager Sport seatpost 27.2 x 270mm
£10 shipped SOLD

Attachments

• bonty post.JPG
    bonty post.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 979
  • rc130.JPG
    rc130.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 979
  • raceface system stem.JPG
    raceface system stem.JPG
    151 KB · Views: 979
  • ritcheyfront3q.JPG
    ritcheyfront3q.JPG
    130.9 KB · Views: 979
hello,

could you please measure lenght of top tube center to center? which model is it and what year?

thx,
norbert

Back