And today I did......

Gaz, might be interested in your 18 tooth cog but wonder why its surplus and why you replaced it with another 18T cog :?

As for Orkney, it Rocks !

Last night I was without Electric and thus without heat BRRRRRRR might be tonight as well. Main electric cable for my street caught fire and terminally failed. Engineers are now digging up the street for hundreds of yards :shock:

yeti yuck :twisted: ha ha onlykidding sure it will be amazing 9I just don't get them)

I like big teeth velo and even given it is pimpy the king has squared teeth and tbh I had to flip it as one side slipped, the other is fine but running it with my tentioner I want security as I value my nads- yours for a fiver, I paid £12 and have used it once.

spent the last two days polishing up some cranks i got from ZZ
so fitted them today alonga new chainring and some wheels i just got
stuck a new rear tyre on the KTM
and bought some more quality items from here

Day 2 of ripping out the bathroom :cry: - at least another day of ripping out then it starts going back in, defo won't be at Ae or Drum - but getting there may be the biggest issue so far ...perth - stirling A9 Closed!

Shaved ma beard off about a hour ago and now I feel like
am running about with no pants on ooooeeerrr :roll:

Commando Rob :shock:

Just had three hours out on the bike. Foggy and started raining 10 mins after I left the house. Soaked to the bone and cold. Undone all the hard work with a chip shop stop on the way home. Now drinking beer.

RobMac":18gamcq8 said:
Shaved ma beard off about a hour ago and now I feel like
am running about with no pants on ooooeeerrr :roll:

Commando Rob :shock:

:LOL: :LOL:

Dr S":3i6z4g6g said:
Just had three hours out on the bike. Foggy and started raining 10 mins after I left the house. Soaked to the bone and cold. Undone all the hard work with a chip shop stop on the way home. Now drinking beer.

Isnt that a standard MTB'er training regime ;)

Latest posts

Back