National Retrobike Event: Trough of Bowland, 27/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we are on for a good turnout and a great opportunity to meet retrobikers i've dealt with on many occassions but never met in person. Really looking forward to this.

Btw, ride something tidy as we'll be having a little 'Bike of The Ride' competition for those wishing to partake.

my pace is waiting on parts but hoping i can still bring it along........san andreas No1 needs a maiden voyage but it wont be down there with all you watching me :LOL:

Richie boy, ring me tomorrow and let me know what you need for the Pace and I'll rob the bits off mine. We can fettle your bike when we stop for breakfast en route. I will bring a spare bike as back up too.

Si

Dr S":1rcnsgg8 said:
Richie boy, ring me tomorrow and let me know what you need for the Pace and I'll rob the bits off mine. We can fettle your bike when we stop for breakfast en route. I will bring a spare bike as back up too.

Si

should be ok mate, sorted the bike, slight play in front cartridge bearings, nothing major. just aint got the new ones from hope yet.

where/what time you thinking of breakfast?

Mehhhh..............found out we'll have to pick up tiles and timber fer decoratin' on Saturday :cry: bah, etc.......
I shall be with ye's in spirits......

Lysander":1lqq8vqw said:
Mehhhh..............found out we'll have to pick up tiles and timber fer decoratin' on Saturday :cry: bah, etc.......
I shall be with ye's in spirits......

Unlucky Lysander, will see you another time.

drystonepaul":225dm2de said:
Dr S":225dm2de said:
Do we have an attendance list yet NWA gaffers?

Based on the replys so far, by my reckoning we may have:

Sinnett177
drystonepaul
Mr Kawapolo
Easy_Rider ( + 5? )
Stally
steelhardtailer
mr_ship
Woody
Thumper ( + Sammy possible? )
Dr S
gil_m
saltyman ( +1 )
elPedro666 ( +1)
brocklanders023
giant-one
beavis
Lysander
HarryCrumb ( maybe )
garrema

All good stuff. Anyone else is more than welcome to join us on the day, :D

One has definitely dropped out. Two are making their own way, i'm not 100% if they are going or not. But there is a definite Easy_Rider (+ 2) who are Crud and Mrs E_R

I'm off to get some LHM fluid as i'm worried the water will freeze in the maguras on Sat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back