sunday 28/2 grimsby/wolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy B":1p49q5uc said:
mikef350":1p49q5uc said:
will any of you guys be able to tighten a few spokes on sunday?

i had a bad experience many moons ago with trying to sort loose spokes out and it turned out really bad so i daren't have a go my self
Should be able to have a look at it for ya, now about those Bombers..... ;)

swap u them bombers for the fox forks on ur orange :D

lewis1641":ow1dlwzb said:
shall we say 10am meet? address is lime cottage, the avenue, east ravendale.
Suits me spot on.
lewis1641":ow1dlwzb said:
he'll probably swap em for the forks on his clockwork!
Nah, wouldn't inflict those forks on anyone! As for the Reba's, as you know they're damn good forks ;)

Hopefully the RS Reba forks for the clockwork will be here on Friday or Saturday, so should have time to fit them for the ride on Sunday. Also got some new XT SPD's coming, dunno if they'll arrive in time, may have to stick the XTR's on instead!

Might be a +1 on Sunday, will confirm ASAP

The more the merrier.

Does anyone have a 70 or 80mm 1 1/8 aheadstem for standard bars i could borrow for the ride? I'm wanting to bring the on one out for it's maiden voyage but my stem is way too long.

Might bring the khs though. Decisions, decisions

Forks fitted as well as an XT front mech I had kicking about!

Just awaiting the SPD's, hopefully they'll be here on Saturday, if not I'll whip the ones I have on the 'sofa' off ;)

Looks like the Clockwork is getting it's 1st outing this weekend, should be a fun shakedown ride!

Still not 100% sure if I'm a +1 or not yet, sorry.

Andy. Looks like there'll be at least 3 bikes on shakedown rides.

Chris long, are you a definate now or a maybe? Do you want to meet us in brigg and come in convoy? Unfortunately i'm in the same boat as you- can only carry 2 people and bikes!

deffo coming and convoy on............sorted the rear spacers so no 70mph wobble on the rs :D

chris,sheds hopefully coming abart today ready for monday :D looking forward to project number.....erm .....6 i think lol ;)

Ended up working all day today Chris, so I will have to give you the 7000 as well and let you swap the headset and forks over if you don't mind.
Won't be any rush for the 7000 frame back ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back