Monster FAT (relisted) **PLEASE WATCH THIS AUCTION**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he will post to Nigeria?

I have a client in the UK who owes me £2000, so if I arrange for the cheque to be sent to him, I would pay £600 for the bike + another £200 for postage. Then he can send me the bike and deposit the remaining £1200 into my bank account.....

LQQK":4b9hsx0l said:
I wonder if he will post to Nigeria?

I have a client in the UK who owes me £2000, so if I arrange for the cheque to be sent to him, I would pay £600 for the bike + another £200 for postage. Then he can send me the bike and deposit the remaining £1200 into my bank account.....

Ask him as a question if this would be okay with him.. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just caught up with this thread. Am laughing out loud, was going to ask him how many were watching as all my friends were making the effort.
But that one was allready gone, then the great What color is it? Still making me laugh.....gotta think of a better one....just gottta.....But no THE NIGERA question comes in and tops them all.

I can just imagine this guy lying awake at night, mumbling away to himself.

I do find it a bizarre attitude, 'Watchers but no Bidders'.........most folks who are savvy and know what they're looking for (ie willin' ter spend loads on a Fat Chance)will only bid in the last five minutes or so- if you've got summat niche and collectable, that's how the auction will go.

Shame he's not listing the questions..................

edit*Ah, but it seems he is!!...........let's see if this'n appears, and what answer will be:

You say "PLEASE DO NOT WATCH THIS AUCTION IF YOU DO NOT INTEND TO BID"

I may bid, perhaps, perhaps not- would it be OK for me to glance in the general direction at odd times?

Many Thanks

Cheers,
Dav

I've added it to my watch list, but won't be watching the auction as I've turned off my computer (to meet the terms stated by the bidder)

Does that count?

the postage to Canada question is just inspired - but i now feel disappointed that he hasn't posted my questions. I'll just keep watching!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back