East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

I just need one 'definate' to activate the ride...as I'm too scared to do it on my own :shock: :shock: :shock:

So if you are definately up for it Phil then no pressure Rob, see how you feel...and mention it to John as well :)

Just popping in to say hi as i've not visited for a while. If any of you guys fancy a ride on sunday we are having a bimble grimsby way on.

nice to hear from you. I can't make it but maybe one of the others can. We should organise a joint ride sometime - like the three tribes in May.

Found You

Thanks to Rob this is my first and probably last post.

Thanks to you all for a really memorable ride. I've got some impressive bruises from that gate that isn't usually there. Unfrotunately I missed the spider's inspection of the bushes, and sorry for the rugby tackle on Phil: it was a virgin SPD moment.

I can't make Sherwood Pines, BUT all of a sudden I an a free agent this Saturday 27th so if anyone fancies a gentle warm up before the horrors of the Long Mynd i'm happy to travel to where ever: Tichnall, Sherwood, the Peak????

I may never find this bit of the site again so either email me on johnb@beneng.co.uk or better still call 0777 55 83181

Hi! Don't suppose you'll be reading this John! But you managed to get this far so try it out! I like your website with your mugshot on the front page :D

Latest posts

Back