1997 GT LTS 2000

hey steve,

really nice to see another one on the go, and from someone with more experience than me, i'm quite sure you'll be getting loads and loads of questions!

i'd be more than happy to take those forks off you :D

Beautiful bike mate...... Nice to see these popping up all over!!

Ive had mine since December and love it!!!

Keep it red..... Id kill for a red one! ;)

If you want them BobCatMax you are welcome m8ty. Just pm me with whatever you think there worth and we can take it from there. Just remember that they've seen better days :roll:

Any questions just ask away but I may be asking you m8.

AJ. Thanks for the comment ref colour. I think i'll keep it red. So next step is to find a good powder coating business and a set of GT stickers.

Steve, as I am sure you have been told, contact Gil_m to make you some schmiko decals. He helped me out with some decals for my Dagger rebuild. He is great guy and his turn around time was astounding... great bloke. Can't wait to see the finsihed product... what type of fork are going to replace the old tired out one with ? :shock:

Hello Daggerdave.

I've been out of mountain biking for so long now i've lost track of what forks are good/bad etc. Definitely single crown (for lightness) and about same travel as the old Judys if possible. I'm a bit of a heavyweight being 6' 1" and 14 1/2 stone so that probably makes a big difference (was 13 1/2 stone when I bought the bike)! Finances can't stretch to brand new but a very good nick, fairly new set would be ok!

I'll also check out the decal man m8, cheers.

Just a quick update.

Had a quote from Mark of Leominster Powdercoat for the full monty on my frame so will be sending it off at the beginning of next week. Going to be done in super mirror red which will be not too different from present colour.

Can't wait to see the results and will post asap after return. Exited or what :D

Steve.

Back