And today I did......

zigzag":2utenash said:
Funnily enough, green's the theme for the GT, decals and bolts, etc. But I'll give the polishing a bash and see where it goes.

I'm voting fixie for your next project... and a pair of hipsters of course.

i have some green bits somewhere i'd swap for black/silver bits ;)

zigzag":35uedfze said:
clockworkgazz":35uedfze said:
Ha ha ZZ your a hoot! Powdercoat the muther you know it makes sense- a nice green colour would be grand.

Commuter might be an option but I really need to stay away from bikes it's an expensive habit :LOL:
Funnily enough, green's the theme for the GT, decals and bolts, etc. But I'll give the polishing a bash and see where it goes.

I'm voting fixie for your next project... and a pair of hipsters of course.

I ahve a nice green CK headset :)

No can do on the headset Kaiser, the GT's got one of them stupid semi-integrated jobs.

Wotcha got big fella? I've got all the bolts I need, but looking set of skewers. Matching bars and seatpost (27.2) would be well funky, and a set of green cranks would be fantastico

Fixie- never :LOL: :LOL:

ok give me some ideas as I feel hollow inside without a project- like the idea of a cheap and cheerful commuter....

zigzag":2vzdubqf said:
Wotcha got big fella? I've got all the bolts I need, but looking set of skewers. Matching bars and seatpost (27.2) would be well funky, and a set of green cranks would be fantastico

:oops: forgot to look when a was oot there :LOL: tbh i don't have bars/cranks or a seatpost :LOL: :LOL:

i defo have a 32mm seat clamp , and some bolts....... will check tomorrow ;)

well i solved the m10 bolt problem today :D i threaded some m10 bosses right down to the bottom then cut the tops off right down to the collar , used a bolt with 2 nuts locked onto each other to screw it into the frame after blasting them with threadlock :D

now the disc mount uses normal m6 bolts to mount it to the frame....

IMG_1967.jpg

and i'm not going for perfection so just needs a lick o paint........

IMG_1969.jpg

IMG_1965.jpg

now i just need to make another 2 of them :LOL:

Why another three Eck? Are you trying to break the world record for brakes per bike??

Today I upset more On One owners :D

Top bodgin eckles :cool: One thing though, if you screwed the M10 adaptors below the swingarm bosses, this would allow your home made fitting to sit on the mount. When you them tighten your M6 bolts it would help lock the M10 adaptors. If you know what I mean. Might no be nessecary though but if your taking it apart again you could try it.

Dr S":l1kmqf17 said:
Today I upset more On One owners :D

ha we know its just a kansas city shuffle, once you reveal your Yo/Inbred homage they will hail you as King :LOL:

Back