National Retrobike Event: Trough of Bowland, 27/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Gil is unlikely to make it, but Steelhardtailer has a +1. I see we now have front page coverage too :D

All Yorkshire people will be searched on arrival and the local shepards have been put on high alert.

drystonepaul":28q9r8ap said:
Makes for a tough job when making flapjacks too...

If I could suggest erring to side of caution - I'm not known for allowing wastage :LOL: Not allowed near family buffets until everyone else has had a good serving! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Desperate to get the bike set up but looks like another 15hour day... :cry:

Based on the replys so far, by my reckoning we may have:

Sinnett177
drystonepaul
Mr Kawapolo
Easy_Rider ( + 5? )
Stally
steelhardtailer
mr_ship
Woody
Thumper ( + Sammy possible? )
Dr S
gil_m
saltyman ( +1 )
elPedro666 ( +1)
brocklanders023
giant-one
beavis
Lysander
HarryCrumb ( maybe )
garrema

Harry Crumb confirmed with benandemu in tow

brocklanders023":2jkgfipb said:
Should be + giant-one and beavis for me although beavis will not ride his mint '91 Pine Mountain due to it not being summer :roll: :oops: :cool:

Damn right too! Although I wish I had the balls to ride it and not worry about it getting dirty and scratched. Roll on summer!!!

Looks like t'other half may be back in too (now I've realised the ride's Saturday and swapped shifts at work... :oops: :oops: :oops:).

Which is nice, but means she'll have my Ibis and I'll be on the ridiculous green monster - at least flouro is retro though! :oops:

I hope you'll still deign to be seen with me, shin pads and all :shock:

[/quote]Harry Crumb confirmed with benandemu in tow[/quote]

If I'm well enough!

Struggling to walk the bloody dogs around the park this morning due to this cold.

My current health is crippling my enthusiasm for my week off. I was plodding around this morning thinking that I might try and ignore the way I feel and just take my '95 Team Ti up there today and give it a go on the newly fitted 1.5 cross country tyres.

I think the B4 will be used on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back