NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Si

Sounds like a cracking idea, socials are all I'm up to at the moment - still crocked. :cry: Curry also good but can't do Thurs or Fri (prior commitments). Sat night is Showaddywaddy night at the Alnwick Playhoose, can't miss that :LOL:

BTW, which powdercoaters are you using? My Astar is almost stripped except for its BB in anticipation of its much needed respray. Got a quote of £47+VAT for frame and forks from Bettablast in Shiremoor - sound good? Hope it survives the shotblasting though as it has more than a few rust spots on the tubes. :oops:

Rhys

We can make the night out the week after Rhys if you can't make this week. I'm up at 6 for the run down to Gisburn on sat morning and don't fancy a hangover anyway.

Are there many people on here from the Sheffield area?

I work too much and need to get out riding again this year but my work schedule often includes weekends and late nights so I'm in a bit of an awkward situation when it comes to organising my riding.

sic_nick":1i9anq3b said:
Are there many people on here from the Sheffield area?

I work too much and need to get out riding again this year but my work schedule often includes weekends and late nights so I'm in a bit of an awkward situation when it comes to organising my riding.

There are a few tykes on the forum but they are not the most prolific of posters. We have the Three Tribes Ride around the Langsett/Cutt Gate/Ladybower area coming up at the beginning of May. Worth taking a day off work for.

Heres the aftermath thread from the same route last year...
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58658&highlight=cut+gate+killer

Its a National Status Event this year and will have a big turnout from NE&Yorks, NWest&NWales and the Midlands sections.

Si

Only stuffed for Friday night next week- it's the wedding aniversary so have to show interest :shock:

Let us know what you and the others decide

Rhys

Thrunton Woods

Me & Ed had a cracking day owt at Thrunton Woods.

4414417182_c17e9ba4cb_b.jpg

4414418578_d224706ab6_b.jpg

4414421994_9f14b92356_b.jpg

4413657957_c20da60735_b.jpg

4413659677_42fc8e2d27_b.jpg

4413662293_883b66fd6f_b.jpg

Back