2003 S-Works Enduro

aphex2k

Devout Dirtbag
Up for grabs is my S-Works Enduro.

Have spent the past 10 months building it up to be a beast, then realised, it's way too much a bike for the type of riding I do, so I'm looking to get rid, and go back to a decent XC hardtail.

Here's the spec...

2003 S-Works Enduro in Medium with 2004 Fox Float RL rear shock (mint). This has lockout and the 4" / 5" itch switch for on the fly adjustment. The frame is sort of anodised and not painted - couple of very minor scratches and minor cable rub.

2006 Rock Shox Tora 302 80-130mm U-turn

WTB Greaseport headset (NEW)

Specialized BIG HIT O/S riser bars

ODI "Oury" Lock on grips (NEW)

Magura Julie F/R

Sram X9 9 speed trigger shifters (NEW)

Thomson X4 Stem silver (90mm iirc) (NEW)

Flying Snake gear cables (NEW)

Truvativ Firex 3.3 Team with GXP BB (BB faced prior to installing) (NEW)

Odyssey Jim Cielencki platform pedals (NEW)

XT front mech (NEW)

Bontrager Race Lux saddle (NEW)

Thomson Elite seatpost Layback in silver

Specialized Q/R

Sram x9 Rear mech (NEW)

Mavic 221 front wheel with Specialized Stout front hub, recently serviced with new sealed bearings, with Panaracer Trailraker 2.1 folding tyre

Mavic Crossride rear wheel (NEW) with Shimano 9 spd LX cassette and Panaracer 1.95 Trailraker

Sram 9 speed 971 chain w/ Powerlink

Will also chuck in a couple of DMR Moto RT wire bead tyres.

Bike currently weighs a touch under 31lbs, but the main weight comes from the Tora's - and easy upgrade and a simple way of getting a sub 30lb full susser.

Photo here:-
http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id ... 006&size=l

I'm looking for £850 cash. After spending the best part of a small fortune on the build, I really can't go any lower than that, so please don't ask.

I will consider a direct swap for a hardtail in as good as condition. So if you're kicking yourself for spending out on a new hardtail and you now want a full susser, now's your chance to get an amazing bike in a very simple way!

I'll check here later for replies.

Cheers,

Mark

574359006_7123626910_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back