Karma KHS FXT - gone to a new home.

coomber":2f5twzou said:
Aha. Nice work. If it works leave it in. Black LX will look sweet. Looking forward to seeing it progressing when the sun comes out (Christmas day according to the forecasts! :LOL: )

I also need to manufacture some bushes for the rear triangle and get some canti mounts for the forks

Not too much to do....

a little update.

Some success sorting out the rear end bushes. Modified the rear end to accept the bolts used for road callipers to act as bushes so the whole rear end can be done up with a 5mm allen key.

Next is obtaining the Bomber canti mounts/ cable guide and making the rear canti holder.

looking kinda dark and a bit menacing - just the brake bosses and cable guides left...

Attachments

• khs fxt descent.jpg
    khs fxt descent.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 1,707
legrandefromage":1oad6wry said:
a little update.

Next is obtaining the Bomber canti mounts/ cable guide and making the rear canti holder.

What's the difference between V mounts and Canti mounts?
I have a couple of old shagger Marzocchi Zokes in the garage with mounts, would they fit?

stewlewis":ljjqjyv9 said:
legrandefromage":ljjqjyv9 said:
a little update.

What's the difference between V mounts and Canti mounts?
I have a couple of old shagger Marzocchi Zokes in the garage with mounts, would they fit?

no difference as long as they look like:

fk307a03blk__m____post.jpg

hoegaardenadds1":2u1pot2b said:
you sure you need the long ones on a bomber of that vintage?

though it was only post (pun) 2002 that needed the long un's?

I've got some of the longer ones needed for the later 'M' arch forks that you can have ( answered on your wanted ad ) ;) but I'm sure you need the shorter ones for the forks you have on this :?:

Back