Thetford meet 13th Feb aftermath

Lollipops":p8s0ic6h said:
Much as I wasn't planning on (and didn't go on this retro-ride), Lionel you have my deepest sympathy for your broken thumb!! I broke mine year before last (lifting turf ... I'm a landscape gardener!!) and it's still not quite right when the weather's cold!!

Looks like everyone had a good time though so I hope you'll make it next time!! Good luck with the putting-back-together of your thumb!! Lx

Snapped the end of my finger back in 2002, had to be pinned, also took all of my nail off doing it :roll: Luckily the nail has grown back which the doc's didnt expect! Even now, the slightest hint of the weather being cold and its bloody agony if I use it :roll:

Re: Thumbs up

breezerfatty":1ait8fef said:
I've broken quite a few bones nowm years of motor bikes, thumb was by far the most painfull. They are buggers.
just got back from hospital, spent the night in, after having it relocated pinned and wired. feels like someone has stamped on my hole hand and wrist.
roll on next winter the normal pain might of gone but the cold weather should give me something to remember.

Back