Ritchey TimberWolf 1984 or 85

I have been doing night rides at St. Edwards with some friends and riding Tolt and Tokul a lot.
I think I have been on my bike more this winter then in the past.:)
I would love to get back to Black Diamond. Been a couple years.

Tim, that looks fantastic, and it should be an awsome ride. Color me envious.

Nice choice on the parts, and the seat is perfect.

Let's see a pic of you at speed with a big ole grin...

Steve

Steve,
For whatever reason for the past several months, I can't get my small camera to download on my computer. I have reloaded the software to no avail. Have a ton of cool photo's that I can only see on the back of the camera screen. Not comfy bringing my digital SLR into the woods while riding. You always have the cool action photo's. I always wonder if you have a patient riding partner ho takes your photos, you are taking the shots of someone else riding your bikes, or what I really suspect is you are patient enough to set up the shot, set the timer and make the picture.

Ductape":3l23lm81 said:
Steve,
For whatever reason for the past several months, I can't get my small camera to download on my computer. I have reloaded the software to no avail. Have a ton of cool photo's that I can only see on the back of the camera screen. Not comfy bringing my digital SLR into the woods while riding. You always have the cool action photo's. I always wonder if you have a patient riding partner ho takes your photos, you are taking the shots of someone else riding your bikes, or what I really suspect is you are patient enough to set up the shot, set the timer and make the picture.

Tim,

can you put the SD card from your small camera in the SLR, and use that to upload the pics?

As far as my pics go, I actually prefer to ride alone...(it's a good way for me to clear my head of the everyday b/s), so I go the set up the shot, hit the timer, and hope for the best route. Sometimes I think I get more exercise running back and forth to the bike than I do actually riding ;) ...wish I had a longer timer setting. I usually end up with a ton of mis-timed and junked up shots, but sometimes I get lucky and get a few good ones.

Steve

eastcoaststeve":1kck8did said:
Ductape":1kck8did said:
Steve,

Tim,

can you put the SD card from your small camera in the SLR, and use that to upload the pics?

As far as my pics go, I actually prefer to ride alone...(it's a good way for me to clear my head of the everyday b/s), so I go the set up the shot, hit the timer, and hope for the best route. Sometimes I think I get more exercise running back and forth to the bike than I do actually riding ;) ...wish I had a longer timer setting. I usually end up with a ton of mis-timed and junked up shots, but sometimes I get lucky and get a few good ones.

Steve

It wants to reformat the card.

Back