Avid, Manitou, XT, Kore, Bontrager, Onza -- Take a look

mfh126

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Time for a major clearout. Please post here and send me a PM if you're interested. I will consider discounts on multiple purchases. Shipping not included (everything ships from the U.S.). Pictures will be posted tonight. Everything is in fantastic condition. Any exceptions are noted below.

To convert to pounds, multiply prices by 0.65.

I'll throw in a free blue Lizard Skins chainstay protector with any purchase over $20.

:!: Kore Lite 3D Stem – Black, 1 1/8 with standard handlebar clamp size. 135mm length with about 10* rise. No major scratches. One of the decals is slightly imperfect and the bolts have some surface rust. $10

:!: Race Face Deus Stem – Black, 1 1/8 x 120 mm, 6* rise. Fitted once and removed. $20

:!: Onza Bar Ends – Black, some scratches but overall very nice. $15

:!: GT Bar Ends – Black, like new. $15

:!: Bontrager Jones Tires 2.1 Front & 1.95 Rear – Grey sidewalls with red stripe, Kevlar folding. About 60% tread remaining on rear, 80% on front. $25

SOLD

:!: Avid SD-1.9 L levers – Deep blue with silver. $12 SOLD

:!: Shimano Deore LX 9-spd shifters – Deep blue (matches Avid levers above). Rear shifter could use a cleaning (only shifts one gear at a time), but otherwise very good cosmetic condition. $12 SOLD

:!: Ringle H2O cages x2 – Red, one of the bolt holes has been enlarged. Some wear on the inside and some scratches on the outside. One cage has a deeper scratch on the outside. $15 ea or $25 for the pair. SOLD

:!: Bontrager FS-10 Saddle – Black with red corners and rails. Bontrager logo embossed on the top of the saddle. $8 SOLD

:!: Hutchinson Spider Air Light 2.1 Tires - Only used on one ride. Folding bead. $25 SOLD

:!: Deore XT M750 Rear Derailleur - Might be slightly bent, or I just don't have the knack for adjusting it properly. Priced accordingly. $10 SOLD

:!: BB UN52 Bottom Bracket - 73mm shell, 113mm spindle. Buttery smooth bearings. $6 SOLD

:!: ICON Crankset - 44/32/22 chainrings, 175mm arms. Negligible heel rub on one arm. Pedals not included. $30 SOLD

:!: Paul Love Levers (Compact) - Linear pull, silver. New. $75 SOLD

:!: Manitou SX fork – Red with 80mm travel, 1 1/8 threadless steel steerer, roughly 8 inches. Excellent condition -- stanchions unmarked, minimal chips to the lowers. $70 SOLD

:!: Bontrager Maverick wheelset - Red rims, Bontrager front hub, Deore LX rear hub, black spokes, silver nipples. Rear braking surface partially worn, but loads of life left. $70 SOLD

"Exclamation Ringle H2O cages x2 – Red, one of the bolt holes has been enlarged. Some wear on the inside and some scratches on the outside. One cage has a deeper scratch on the outside. $15 ea or $25 for the pair. "

Interested in the bottle cages. PM sent.

Avid levers and LX

Very interested in the Avid levers and LX shifters in Blue.
So dibs pending pics and also a postage price to UK.

Cheers
Jamie

Finally some pictures.

The tires are actually Bontrager Jones, not Revolt. Also, I've decided to withdraw the Paul levers so I can use them on my next build. Sorry. However, I probably will be selling a new pair of silver compact Paul Lover Levers in their place.

Also, I added a Bontrager wheelset and XT rear derailleur (mech).

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

main.php

Back