1994-5 EWR Original Woods

utahdog2003":3750v8x8 said:
Ol' whats-his-name's slick yellow EWR has me feeling guilty

Ol' whats-his-name
??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, you still have the authentic Bryan Mayers 'Fresh Frame' decal so you win hands down, mine got all chewed up and wrecked by some dude called Jay :cool:

neilll":2opgbh4r said:
utahdog2003":2opgbh4r said:
Ol' whats-his-name's slick yellow EWR has me feeling guilty

Ol' whats-his-name
??

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, you still have the authentic Bryan Mayers 'Fresh Frame' decal so you win hands down, mine got all chewed up and wrecked by some dude called Jay :cool:

I wasn't sure if your EWR was still a Retrobike Secret! :LOL: Did yellow get her own page yet? Did I miss the coming out party? :p

If it weren't for touch-up paint, my white would look like your yellow, prior to its post-Jay facelift! :cool:

I dig the red Maguras. :cool:

An EWR is on my list of frames to own.

Its clear Utahdog that you have too many......

Now look into my eyes...

kenny_craig_02.jpg

Makes me want one even more having seen Neil's the other week.

utahdog2003":1uvqk63j said:
I wasn't sure if your EWR was still a Retrobike Secret! :LOL: Did yellow get her own page yet? Did I miss the coming out party?

Well its shown up and gotten all dirty at a bunch of RetroBike meets so not so much of a secret.....its still in Research & Development (Eastern Research :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ) so its coming out party will happen when its finished :cool:

that is loverly!

These bikes really offended me when I first laid eyes on one- on this site, but I now realise that I was a plank and can now appreciate them as true works of art and craftmanship- I want one now!

Back