National Retrobike Event: Trough of Bowland, 27/02/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gisburn forest day out

I'll be there with Brocklanders023 and maybe a few more. :D

Bringing something old and new can't wait to meet you all.

Met office is expecting light snow all day sat but who cares and when do they ever get it right anyway. :D :D :D

North Yorks born and bred but now live just over the boarder :cry: May just stand in the middle. :?

Re: Gisburn forest day out

giant-one":xbi6ic93 said:
North Yorks born and bred but now live just over the border :cry: May just stand in the middle. :?

Traitor!! Raise thi sword and slay the Lancastrians like tha wer born to do for god sake!

:LOL: :LOL:

Re: Gisburn forest day out

Dr S":28nmyjpb said:
giant-one":28nmyjpb said:
North Yorks born and bred but now live just over the border :cry: May just stand in the middle. :?

Traitor!! Raise thi sword and slay the Lancastrians like tha wer born to do for god sake!

:LOL: :LOL:

You're not bloody wrong, I tell him and our other pal often ;) I like to think of them being on an undercover mission like James Bond. :cool:

Gisburn Day Out

Yeh yeh yeh!!

Brock, knew you would churp mate! :LOL: :roll:
guess you won't want us to bring you your Mac D's breakfast when we pick you up on sat morning then, will you?????? :LOL: :LOL:

Dr S":1h89drl8 said:
Do we have an attendance list yet NWA gaffers?

Based on the replys so far, by my reckoning we may have:

Sinnett177
drystonepaul
Mr Kawapolo
Easy_Rider ( + 5? )
Stally
steelhardtailer
mr_ship
Woody
Thumper ( + Sammy possible? )
Dr S
gil_m
saltyman ( +1 )
elPedro666 ( +1)
brocklanders023
giant-one
beavis
Lysander
HarryCrumb ( maybe )
garrema

All good stuff. Anyone else is more than welcome to join us on the day, :D

drystonepaul":13y6mqaa said:
Based on the replys so far,
by my reckoning
we may have:

Hedging your bets a little there! :p

I think just me riding now, +1 is looking like she'll be looking after her lil' sister, although I may drag them both along as pit crew on the promise of pub lunches :LOL:

elPedro666":1llg7tvx said:
Hedging your bets a little there! :p

Aye, you never know til you're there. All depends which way the wind is blowing. Makes for a tough job when making flapjacks too...

Should be + giant-one and beavis for me although beavis will not ride his mint '91 Pine Mountain due to it not being summer :roll: :oops: :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back