And today I did......

theres no much work involved there :oops: just some 10mm flatbar add some holes and some weld and boabs your uncle :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the caliper had to sit quite far back due to where it bolts onto the mount and i only have 5mm rods here :oops: so needed to give it some room so i wasnt filling the holes back in :LOL:

now i need to find out what size the thread is on m10 brake bosses for the bolts as them m10's i have there are the wrong thread and just sitting in the first thread in the frame to hold the mount in place.......

still need to trim/shape it too........

Superb work big fella, I like the direction the B17 is heading. I will be requiring a wee shot once it's complete :D

Ninja edit: 1000 posts!

Got some nice bombers and a race face headset in the post today and also a pair of halo wheels with some big tyres :D all for the azonic.

do you have a thread?

Finished the prestige tonight- all bikes are built and no more projects on the cards- woe is me :cry:

clockworkgazz":1nsc6hso said:
do you have a thread?

nae thread, I'm considering this one a modern, I'll mibee do a thread when the 29er's finished and show them all.

Finished the prestige tonight- all bikes are built and no more projects on the cards- woe is me :cry:

I'm sure you'll find summat, commuter project? If you've nothing else to do you could make it interesting?

Ha ha ZZ your a hoot! Powdercoat the muther you know it makes sense- a nice green colour would be grand.

Commuter might be an option but I really need to stay away from bikes it's an expensive habit :LOL:

clockworkgazz":14v4ocx8 said:
Ha ha ZZ your a hoot! Powdercoat the muther you know it makes sense- a nice green colour would be grand.

Commuter might be an option but I really need to stay away from bikes it's an expensive habit :LOL:
Funnily enough, green's the theme for the GT, decals and bolts, etc. But I'll give the polishing a bash and see where it goes.

I'm voting fixie for your next project... and a pair of hipsters of course.

Back