MM Retro Meet, Social, Race and Stand - Who Is Coming !!

Mudbath ???? I've been out all day today on the bike and it's f*ckin glorious down here... Well I suppose MM is in the north ;)

Well I shall definitely be heading down on Friday morning for a 1pm ish arrival.

Sleeping options are up in the air at present as the "tent" just failed it's MOT test! (The world's one and only Land Rover Discovery camper van).

Alternatives are the two man dome tent in the back of the Focus or strapped to the back of Mrs M-C's Kawasaki (cos i'm curently motorbikeless too)! Mind you not sure I'll be able to get the mountain bike on the back too!

Weather don't look great as according to the BBC weather website lots of the below for Thursday, Friday and Saturday:

Attachments

• image003.gif
    image003.gif
    2.2 KB · Views: 3,432
Mad Cow, would love to have seen your camper.
I'm staying on the first floor!
going for a pee at night, creates probs though :shock:
going to arrive fri 2 ish.

MadCow, just been in and around your www.site.
Your link to eastnor show with the castle in the background, that's me with the motor next to the family blue tent!
was at the 05, that pic was the 06, and like you was at the MM site last weekend at the 07 show.
folks, spotted the 'bridge' that has been built to cross a lake.
cheers al.

TFM, I think i remember seeing that hannibal roof tent near us last year. was so jealous. I'm sure you'll have Mrs Wu quizzing you about it over the w/e, she wants a Defender and a roof tent so much.

:D

Ti-Fat-Man where does he get all that cool stuff?
Maybe he really is Batman.

Wish I was going to be there and good luck to everyone.

This is what the Disco camper looks like (weekend before last at Eastnor).

Yes I know it looks like a standard Disco but the inside has been converted to sleep one (or two very short people).

Heard today that Pat Adams (organiser) has arranged a luxury house complete with swimming pool! nearby for our accomodation, so looks like I will have a comfy bed for Friday and I'll only be camping out during our shifts on Saturday night (plan is for commissaires to do four hours on four hours off). But that depends on you lot (and all the others) behaving yourselves :D :D :D

Attachments

• Disco in arena at Eastnor.jpg
    Disco in arena at Eastnor.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 3,128
Mad Cow":1qbyrfq3 said:
Heard today that Pat Adams (organiser) has arranged a luxury house complete with swimming pool!

Having watched Midlands Today this evening it looks like most houses in the Worcestershire area now have (or are) swimming pools.

Back