Mayhem 2010 - Southern Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may be able to put some forward from anglia, will gee them up. Also we have a 4 man team going in as well, same as the D2D team. Also have a spare looking for a place on a 4 man team.

from what i understand we are now a mixed natioanle team as no area could produce a full 10 man team

here is the list of riders for the team

Retrobike National 10 Team

JonnyBoy (Captain)
Mr K
Retroking Max
Sidwinder Dave
Mr Ship
Thumper
M Trax
Gravy Monster
Green Rabbit
+ 1

we need to get details sorted now as well as payments for entry. i have just got back in after a nightshift but i will be pm-ing peeps in the next day or so for info etc so Mr K can get the entry sorted at pat's place to gaurentee a place.

Might be up for the 10 man team, have to get back to you.

Did MM back in 2007 in a five (the muddy year) and thought it was a laugh...10 man team would/should be quite relaxing lol

sorry neil, the 10 man is full up and entered and confirmed now

have to well quick around here!!

No problem, don't think I'd fancy running Vs if it got like 2007 again!!!!

Like to come and meet a few folk off here to put names to faces...have to come and have a look at the stand as thet was the best last time :D

Did you get a 4 man team together ? I rode in a mixed 5 person team a couple of years ago, 2 dropped out within 6 hours, it became interesting ..... :LOL:

well the 10 man became a national team as opposed to southern, but i would suggest pm-ing the green rabbit about the 4 man, i think he'll know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back