guitar,ipod,sunglasses,and other spare items

winking weasel

Retro Guru
hi i need to clear some space and stop hanging onto things i just dont use so here goes
lindo guitar in midnight blue just been newly strung, electro acoustic, 4 band equaliser and in great condition it really is a lovely looking guitar £70 posted

ipod shuffle 4gb in box with geniune headphones great for cycling or running as is tiny, light, and no screen to look at you just hold the button down and the slightly annoying american lady will tell you what track/album etc comes with inline lead so you can control it with normal headphones or plug into any normal 3.5 jack. nearly brand new £45 posted

adiddas sunglasses nice condition with low light lenses and hard case £35 posted

arnettes good condition again £15 posted quite tight fit tho so good for pinheads

fladden 12ft powerstick sea rod never been out of bag £30 posted

golf clubs, hotblade bag, regal irons, taylormade drivers and ben sayer 3 and 5 wood all good condition £60 collected

and if you want the giant in the back ground for some unknown reason £35 and its yours

thanks

Attachments

• guitar.JPG
    guitar.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 329
  • ipoodle.JPG
    ipoodle.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 329
  • sunny adidas.JPG
    sunny adidas.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 329
  • arnettes.JPG
    arnettes.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 329
this pinhead would like the arnettes,is that 15 inc postage? if so pm me your paypal and ill send money now,cheers dude :D

Back