Retrobike Endura Kit Review

Ed is that a road jersey your wearing in the pic.

I've had the new kit for getting on for 8 months now and have found that it has worn well - I've had oil on the bibshorts that washed out (although I didn't think it would) and had the Windtex jacket splattered witha slurry of cow dung and graesy water and again it's washed out clean. Overall I'm impressed as the kit is showing no signs of having been used at all.

I would note as well that the older kit, while fine, was not as well cut as the Endura stuff, on me at least.

kaiser":29y1at24 said:
Ed is that a road jersey your wearing in the pic.

Yes, short sleeve road jersey with short zip.

John":1z8ujsm3 said:
@martintobike -> thanks for the endura review, however this was intended to be specifically for retrobike custom endura clothing, i.e. retrobike kit. Not generic endura items.

Hopefully this is relevant!

I haven't got the Retrobike baggy shorts, but assuming they are the same as my Endura baggy shorts just with the Retrobike logo, I can say they are very comfortable, seem to be pretty tough, and have plenty of features (more then the pictures do justice). I've been riding in them pretty much all through the winter and haven't had a problem with them at all. Top bit of kit!

Back