The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool & Bump
big.eck":n5nzqows said:
how much should i be asking for a set of mavic x139's snowflaked to stx paralax hubs ? 99% true almost no wear to the rims bearings smooth ?

pic.........
IMG_1944.jpg

as i sold the yellow saracen these were on i don't have a bike these go with :(

cheers folks :D :D :D

NOS USE bar ends. Been holding on to them for a while hoping the right build would come up but alas i need cash! Any ideas??

Picture168-1.jpg

geezers...........

Its a bit of a yarn, but to cut a long story short, I have my mate's Proflex 857 Expert in size 'way big'.........

Its full XT (although one of the shifters is off being looked at...might be ok, might not be) Its got gold ano X-lite QR's and ano red Hope hubs (big un's?), rear carbon swingarm and some triple trap pedals,......all period correct from back in the day apart from the saddle.......its fitted with a big gel thing.

The front and rear noleens work perfectly and the Girvin forks are of course legendary!!

He needs to get shot and I don't know how much this is worth....Ive searched on here and although Ive found lots of threads, can't find anything on this particular model.....Any ideas??

bikyg8.jpg

118onjl.jpg

k4aw0m.jpg

I think they are standard crosslinks.... Thanks for that, I will be putting it up for grabs on his behalf tonight.... I am a work at the moment at a fire :0)

I sold my Way Big 857 frame identical to that (except mine had a good rear disc mount made for it) for £51 on ebay about a year ago :(

Hi been looking for a bike to do as my first project, wanted a GT karakoram in black and blue flames, but have found a
tequesta, probably around 1996/7
is black and red flames, looks all to be original, what sort of price do you think i should haggle it for?

Already have a 1997 GT Avalance with pace pro class forks but the wife uses that to commute to the train station, bit worried it may get nicked so something to replace it with would be nice.

jimjim2012":10vm82xw said:
Interesting Proflex build. Are those carbon or standard front forks?
Got to be worth £300 at least i would have thought.

i was thinking nearer 200. 300 in parts probably

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back