1998 Kona Lava Dome

Proper pics and final spec added. Still tempted to go for a black P2, and need to see if i need a short cage rear mech or some sort of chain retention device. Other than that, here she is :)

Another fantastic green frame. Great colour, is it custom or standard?

It's the original colour, in rather splendid condition too :)

lavadome.jpg

ive got a pair of pg p2 in black that came when I bought the mrs '99 hahanna as well as all the other original bits too.
Would be too small for yours though as jenns is a 16.

tomhollywood":2ldknnhm said:
I love this bike. I miss mine loads! :(

How strange I trawled the forum last night to find this thread to check I wasn't going mad and the colour actually existed and then its bounced back to the top the next morning!

I had the exact same colour combo, although its now gone to the great bike shop in the sky as the chainstay weld to the BB shell snapped riding down some steps outside KFC in Lowestoft!

Grant":rrhiwln2 said:
tomhollywood":rrhiwln2 said:
I love this bike. I miss mine loads! :(

How strange I trawled the forum last night to find this thread to check I wasn't going mad and the colour actually existed and then its bounced back to the top the next morning!

I had the exact same colour combo, although its now gone to the great bike shop in the sky as the chainstay weld to the BB shell snapped riding down some steps outside KFC in Lowestoft!

Nightmare mate. I really want one again. Get one back to how I used to have mine. Can't see any for sale anywhere! They hard to come by nowadays?

I have the original project 2's for sale from my old 98 Lava Dome if there is any interest in them?

I have pics etc but don't want to be breaking any rules on the forum by posting them.

Back