And today I did......

zigzag":4n1pfveu said:
clockworkgazz":4n1pfveu said:
wow........that is rather nice indeed and good point well made Mr P, what with that fabric and your predilection for pink detailing on your builds ZZ, your 100% hetromacretro-biker credentials are looking very suspect :twisted:
The sofa was a freeby from my folks, enough said. I love the big ugly bastard... gay enough yet? Shaved head and hairdresser's car? Not looking good, I agree dahlings.

Sorry to disappoint Gazz, whilst you are handsome in a floppy fringe male model sort of way, I'm afraid I prefer ladies and their bits. And don't try and tempt me with that ample lycra clad booty at the weekend either.

don't worry ZZ I'll be bringing up the rear (oh err matron) so temptation will be hidden from view ;)

Tbh I'm just jealous! I have not the facial folicle count to muster a outgrowth- so go hairy I say. it all helps the grisly Rough and tough macretro rider stereotype anyway ;)

Im digging out the bike rack for this weekend, Ive always had 3/5 door cars now Ive got a saloon. But with my mechanical skills and vast selection of tools (read hammers) it will fit :twisted:

RM

made this this morning........

IMG_1962.jpg

IMG_1963.jpg

a was bored , and you can't buy them anymore :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I Laugh when I see what you are capable of mate,

I can genuinely screw up making a cuppa tea!! :oops: :oops:

You are a legend!! :cool: :cool:

(just had a full english to start my day, might go for a brisk walk for 5 miles and start to loosen off for the marathon training :oops: )

G

Back